The Access shines by maximizing your natural gait on rolling and uneven terrain. You can head to the trails worry-free and in comfort thanks to a heel lift bar, Wrapp Trail Binding and Light-Ride Suspension.
- V-Frame: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frame is the key to an efficient, natural stride.
- Light-Ride™ Suspension: Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Wrapp Trail Binding: Comfortable and easy-to-use, the Wrapp Trail men's and women's bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Twin-Trac Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Advanced Aft Traction: Our surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
- Optimal Load / Weight Range: 120-200 lbs
- Optimal Load / Weight Range: 150-250 lbs