Save your back while you haul your boat! The Yak Yak cart features sand-conquering tires, element-resistant materials, and is 30% lighter than most other carts, giving you the ease you need to transport your canoe or kayak from the car to the water or over portages.
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
- 3" wide rim on the 9" diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
- Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, allowing the compact Yak Yak to slip into most kayak hatches.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 150 pound load.
- The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
- Kickstand holds the cart steady while you're loading, then flips up out of the way when you're moving.
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
- The two 6' NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your boat to the cart.
Collapsed dimensions: 23"L x 10"W x 3.5"H
Material: Anodized aluminum frame
Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Load Capacity: 150 lbs.