Werner brings confidence to the canoe paddler with the Algonquin. No longer let concerns of the reliability of light weight carbon keep you from the feel and performance you love in a paddle. Each stroke pops from the water at the exit, quietly and effortlessly.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Moving a loaded boat has never felt so good. This allows the paddler to maintain a higher cadence
- Maintain an easy touring pace all day long or ramp it up for your fitness paddles
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This pops the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still allows for smooth turning and control strokes
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, the edge guard of our Ultimate performance canoe blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for canoe touring
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence
- Palm grip is comfortable and allows the fingers to be relaxed as opposed to splayed. Made from carbon it will help keep the overall weight of this paddle down
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 1-Piece
- Weight (Grams): 333g
- Weight (Ounces): 11.75oz
- Length Range: 48" - 58" in 1" increments. Cut to fit ships at 58"
- Blade Surface Area: 95 in sq.
- Blade Length x Width: 18.75in x 7in