This multi-purpose belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels adapt the friction for better control using Petzl's ARC (Adaptive Rope Control) technology. For use with single or double ropes.
- Ultralight hot-forged aluminum design. 77 grams.
- Can belay the leader, one or two seconding climbers and can be used for rappelling.
- Independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers in Reverso mode.
- Carabiner hole to release device when loaded in Reverso mode: allows the loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner.
- Does not twist the ropes
- For ropes 7.5-11mm
- V-shaped friction channels