4 people / 3 season
Set yourself up to be the recipient of some serious campground envy! Tensleep Station tents feature a spacious front vestibule with walls that zip to create a “screened-in porch” area perfect for reading a book, watching the sun go down, or playing cards with the kids while dad naps in the back. With enough liveable space to play a mean game of Twister, Tensleep Station tents are as luxurious as they are practical. Perfect for family car camping!
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade.
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Trail Weight: 13lb 2oz
Packed Weight: 14lb 7oz
Footprint Weight: 1lb
Packed Size: 27"x15"x5"
Floor Area: 65sq ft
Vestibule Area: 31sq ftsq ft
Head Height: 68"