The ultimate in base camp comfort, this 20-degree synthetic insulated bag is sized to match a standard twin mattress; you can zip two together and create a king-size bag.
- INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- RECYCLED CONTENT: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Comfortable 20-degree synthetic bag
- A bit larger than a standard twin mattress, this is easily the largest single bag on the market
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Internal cell-phone pocket with see-through, touch-though mesh so you can hit snooze or ignore a call
- Included compression stuffsack features printed fabric and doubles as a simple backpack
- Short side zipper allows you to fold the bag more like your bedding at home
- To zip the bags together, unzip both bags, flip one bag over to align the main zippers and then zip the two bags together
- A member of the new Homestead Collection
Temperature Rating:20°F/ -7°CInsulation:Heatseeker EcoFill Weight:Reg: 2 Lbs 8.2 Oz (1140 G)Total Weight:Reg: 4 Lbs 7 Oz (2183 G)
Compressed Volume:907 Cuin (14.9 L )Stuffed Volume:11" X 20" (28 Cm X 50.8 Cm)Fits Up To (IN.):Reg: 6'6" (198 Cm)Shoulder Circ:Reg: 78" (198 Cm)Hip Circ:Reg: 78" (198 Cm)
Camping, Warmth, Extra Space, Spring, Summer, Fall